Monday, November 18, 2013

38 Weeks


Dear Baby,

Today was Mommy's first day of maternity leave! What a nice feeling it was to wake up and not have to commute first thing, or have to sit at a computer all day; although, I have to admit that my last day of work was an emotional one. I felt a little sad saying goodbye to my colleagues (who spoiled me all of last week with games, and cake, and so many presents!), my desk, and work life.

From this day on, it's going to be all about you Baby! The next couple of weeks will be spent organizing for your arrival, cleaning, cooking and of course getting some much needed rest and fresh air.

Hope you'll stay snug as a bug for at least the next week so that every item on the To Do List gets crossed out before we meet...

Love always,

Mom xoxo


No comments: