Sunday, November 3, 2013

36 Weeks- Bye Bye Bump


Dear Baby,

Sorry I haven't written in so long! It's been a pretty crazy exhausting hectic month. Mommy had to write some exams for work, which meant lots of studying and working and late nights...

With the stress of October behind me, I was so happy driving home this weekend in anticipation of relaxing. To my surprise, I was greeted by your Aunts Sybil & Vanessa, Nanima and Papi Claude who organized a surprise baby shower for us!!! We got so many wonderful gifts and your Mom felt so loved... As I type this I feel the same rush of emotions I felt seeing your family all together. We are so lucky Baby, you have no idea.  


 



 



It's November now and this is the time to just relax, eat good food, get some fresh air, and prepare for your arrival! Promise to write soon. 

Love, 
Mom xoxo 

1 comment:

Nanima said...

Our family makes us very happy.
Thank you all for being there.
xoxo