Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Ultimate Bikini Wax


17. Get a brazilian



Today I got the ultimate bikini wax: A Brazilian.  First of all, just making the appointment was a nerve-wracking experience for me, so you can imagine how I felt when the aesthetician asked me to remove my skirt! It was only after I told her it was my first time, that I suddenly felt at ease. I never felt awkward or silly as she started the job, gently talking me through the different stages, making sure to compliment my "area" in a way that only an aesthetician can. After going through almost all the vowels ooooooo eeeeeee aaaaaaaa, less than 20 minutes later, I was a new woman! The pain (which isn't thaaaat bad) is worth the result. My only regret is that I didn't do this before! I'm a convert for life.

1 comment:

Justine Cricks said...

I so can relate to this! I think any normal girl would feel awkward at first. Some are just good with pretending to be at ease. And we don’t belong to that category, obviously. :P Anyway, what’s important was that we got it done and did not back out in the middle of the process. I believe that deserves a credit. :)