Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bubbly Baths


#22 on the list reads Take a relaxing bubbly bath once a week during the two coldest winter months.


A bath (or taking a bath) has been on my wish list for ever! and it was only recently that I took my first official bath as an adult. It was a particualrly cold Saturday, after brunch and shopping and marshmallow eggnog lattes with Miko, he suggested I take a bath to help sooth my cold symptoms. It was so gloriously relaxing and theraputic that committing to taking one every week during the coldest winter months of January & February will definitely not be a chore. It'll also be a good opportunity to catch up on my reading (see #9), reflect on the week's events, or plan out the next. It's cold today and I just finished a grueling work-out so now I can't wait to take my bath!




No comments: