Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 8


A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

There have been many moments in life when I felt satisfied by either a good job, a great meal, an excellent grade, after a tough workout or a long run... To pinpoint one singular moment and label it as the most satisfying is difficult for me to do; but if I had to pick one moment, I would say right
At this moment, I have a loving healthy family, I live in a colourful & comfortable home, I have T who loves me very much, my belly & wallet are full, I'm healthy and feeling fit (even after the 10lbs of Valentine's day chocolate I must have eaten, which was very satisfying in itself). So yeah, I'm pretty satisfied just the way things are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not everyone can be as lucky as you are. Therefore, you should attach a lot of importance to everything that you have around you now. Congratulations to you!

T said...

I feel the same way! I can, one-by-one, enumerate all the aspects of my life that I hold dear, and everything feels perfect -- family, job, money, health...

You, girl, are at the top of the list. I love you.

m said...

There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that people you love and care about, appreciate what they have and are "satisfied"