Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 6


Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

1. When I see a dusty surface or finger prints on a mirror, I feel compelled to "Windex".

2. Though I get sick a lot (as in throw up sick), I very rarely get colds. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I had one!


3. I have really poor circulation. My feet turn white at the first whiff of cold air and my fingers turn purple when I open the fridge or drink from a cold can of soda.

4. I'm a little sleep princess whose happiest after 8-9 hours of restful bliss (which means that I usually go to bed really early). I generally sleep through the night; however, if I'm sleeping in another person's bedroom, I have the hardest time falling asleep and staying there :(


5. I do not think fat jokes are funny.

6. Mildly spicey veggie Pad Thai has to be one of my favorite things to eat! I don't even care if it's made with fish sauce...


7. I'm a good listener (& I'll keep your secrets!).

8. I never leave the house without brushing my teeth and putting make-up on.


9. I don't swear (unless something is really shitty or really fucking awesome) but don't mind when others do.

10. I hate relish but I love pickles!


11. I find crossing something off a to-do list almost as satisfying as chocolate.

12. I take super good care of my nails.


13. I'm a big fan of stationary and fancy pens & pencils.


14. I appreciate rainy days.


15. My current guilty pleasure is watching The Bachelor.

16. I don't like making small talk on public transportation.


17. I read a lot but I'm still a terrible speller.

18. I'm obsessed with applying lipstick followed by chapstick.


19. My favorite #1 dessert of all time is the classic Charlotte.


20. I love waking up to an empty house but feel uncomfortable going to bed in one. This is something that I'm sure I'll (have to) get used to in time.

21. At restaurants, I look for older gentlemen eating alone. I love to watch them and imagine what there lives were like during their prime.


22. I have puffy fingers so I never wear rings for fear that they'll get stuck.

23. I can be a little hoity-toity sometimes.


24. My sister Sybil and I talk on the phone almost every night and we never run out of things to say to each other.

25. I wont eat baked goods with raisins in them, although I don't mind raisins on their own!


26. Bright lights give me a headache.

27. I haven't worn a bathing suit in public since I was a little girl, mainly because I don't look anything like ...

Audrina Patridge

28. My skin is super sensitive to itchy fabrics such as wool... This is why I prefer cashmere
(see #23).

29. It's my belief that being kind and gentle towards our loved ones and those who cross our paths on a daily basis is what we should all be doing, always.

30. When I drive under an overpass with a train, I always say a wish and wish for the same thing: for a happy ending.

3 comments:

T said...

I love the pictures in this entry, and I actually learned some new things about you, too!

The Minnie Mouse picture actually reminds me of you! And those yarn pickles... so awesome!

<3

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Charlotte? Really?
Hoity-toity! hehe.
Call me! :)
ps. you're way better looking than Audrina!

ingy said...

Tiramisu is a very close second. Call you tomorrow!!