Sunday, February 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 10, 11 & 12


Discuss your first love and first kiss.

My first kiss was in grade 8 when I was 14 years old. His name was Dave and I had the biggest crush on him: he was so cute and smart and 17! I couldn't believed he liked a string bean like me... Though the relationship was very brief, I'll never forget it.


-----------------

Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

Here's the list of the first 10 songs that played from my iTunes (on shuffle):

1. Dr. Stangeluv- blonde redhead


2. glitch- anoice


3. your ex-lover is dead- stars


4. alas! alas! the breath of life- the ascent of everest




5. ants- john fruscieante


6. cymbal rish- thom yorke


7. just for you- sophie barker


8. instruments of action- forget cassettes


9. another night in- tindersticks


10. captain badass- songs: ohia


-----------------

Bullet your whole day.

- Woke up early (7:00am)
- Had breakfast with my papa
- Did some chores (emptied the dish washer, folded the laundry, dusted...)
- Got ready to go out
- Took pictures for Sybs of her knitting projects
- Had lunch with my family
- Went to IKEA with my mom and sister
- Felt very sick at IKEA
- Ate supper
- Watched Top Chef with T (over the phone)
- And now I'm sulking because tomorrow is work (aka Bad Time)

1 comment:

T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.