Friday, April 2, 2010

New Shift Bid


Every two months, my work schedule changes. Sometimes it's for the best, sometimes it can be a really disheartning feeling being stuck for two long months with a crapy schedule. For some unknown reason, the next new schedule is set for three months: April, May & June. Originally I got 8:30am to 4:30pm, my days off falling on Mondays and Tuesdays. I was sad thinking about missing my favorite noon spin classes that fall on Thursdays and Fridays... I love Jean-Luc, Benoit, the endorphines, loud music, and the familiarity of the group. There's something extra that I love about spinning: in class I feel strong, confident that I can do anything. I don't care if I leave my house an hour and a half before the class starts and only get home late in the afternoon, it's worth it for me. So when a collegue, who happened to have Thursdays & Fridays off wanted to switch schedules with mine, I was happy to oblige ... the catch? I have to start work at 7:00am... He was nice enough to do only a partial switch with me, so I still get to start at 8:30am on the conventional weekend (Saturday & Sunday). Here are some of Jean Luc's spinning tunes, now if there was only a way of figuring out the rest...


touch me- tom novy & jerry ropero ft. abigail bailey


love me- daniel dovie & roy rox ft nelson

No comments: