Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Week

Friday I went to a lovely dinner party hosted by my old friend Meaghan. We ate cannelloni and discussed, among other things, consumerism, the uselessness of the ipad, copyrights & patents, hard news vs editorials, and some strange cat behaviours. Feeling the weight of my work day and dreading the one ahead, I mostly just listened. Having left early, I wonder what other riveting conversations I missed?


Saturday was my last day, after four long months, of monotonously calling people one after the other after the other....

Sunday I started a fabulous new schedule and the task of receiving calls instead of making them. It was a smooth transition, it being a quiet day giving me plenty of reading time. In the evening, a Super Bowl mini party was hosted by my dad chez nous- which I slept through due to my fragile self that can only stay up past my bed time once in a while.


Monday, Tuesday involved me getting used to my new shift of starting early in the morning and finishing before the last rush hour bus in the evening (!). It's a beautiful feeling finishing work and walking out before sunset...

No comments: