Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Happened?

I haven't written in a while... mainly because it's hard to be brave and strong and positive sometimes and in those times, it's hard to write! So 


I had to work 6 days in a row because a colleague needed a switch. I was happy to help but it drove me kinda 



crazy, especially because one of those days involved being singled out to do a VERY tedious task* ALL day long.

There has been a lot of  



snow and too much



I also got my hair cut! 



According to the lovely Julie who cut my hair at Salon Helmet, I had what is called “mermaid hair” which she transformed into “princess hair”. Who knew? 

*I can't go into details for fear of getting into trouble by the Big Bank.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the "princess hair"

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome story in words an pictures you rock Ings !!!

Darren