Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Two things that I have never ever done:

1. Buy and eat a poutine- a popular french meal of fries, gravy, & curd cheese.



2. Celebrate the New Year.

Yes it's true, I have never celebrated the New Year with friends and/or family, counting down until midnight to “bring in the New Year” as they say. It's not something I do on purpose, it's just that the circumstances of my life always lead to an uneventful New Year's Eve. This year is no exception, but I really don't mind! In fact I'm happy today and looking forward to experiencing all the new adventures that 2010 will bring.




A few Highlights of 2009:

Watching hockey with B and O. A memorable laugh we shared was when Carrlton, the Toronto Maple Leafs mascot, decided to aggressively punch the glass when all was quiet... You had to be there to experience the funniness enhanced by instant replay.



Driving all over the city with B trying to find the perfect birthday present for Sybs: a vintage rotary style phone. We finally found it when all stores were closed except for a quaint little antique shop. Phew!



Getting an unexpected surprise, which turned out to be the perfume I wore everyday since receiving it.





Three Resolutions for 2010:


Use less artificial sweetener.



Work out more frequently and incorporate different exercises.
Stretch more too!



Actively look for a new more fulfilling job.

1 comment:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Happy New Year Ings!
I'm sure 2010 will be the best yet for you!
Love the phone... thanks so much!
:)
ps. I haven't eaten poutine either... and proud of it!