Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feels Like Christmas!!

I have a few reoccurring themes that keep coming back in my dreams, one of which involves a crisis situation where and I can't get help. This morning, I woke up with a start after having one of those dreams: a menacing looking man was trying to get into the house and I was frantically checking all the locks while calling 911... but no one was answering! Luckily, today's tone wasn't set by my upsetting dream. Outside was a quiet winter wonderland and I was happy to be able to stay home (doors locked of course!). My mom and I were supposed to go for breakfast but driving seemed perilous; instead, we decorated the Christmas tree with mom singing Frosty The Snow Man to fill the silence... It looks nice but only the bottom quarter of the tree lights work, and we don't know how to fix it! Overall a fun day of baking, organizing, decorating, and relaxing with a foot massage (thanks mom!!).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giving a massage is as relaxing for the one who is giving it, as it is for the one who receives it.
So thank you!
momxxxxxx

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

sounds nice!
we had the same problem last year- they're just not connected right- easy to fix...
still no snow here!!
Sybil :)