Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Love Shoes



Those who know me, know that I love shoes. More than a fashion accessory, they are simply necessary! I'm currently in the market for winter boots. They have to be sturdy, warm, waterproof, made of a material that doesn't get stained by salt, and fashionable all at the same time... Impossible to find! (Thanks B for your patience in helping me look).

I don't have that many shoes (is 25 pairs a lot?), mainly because I'm becoming more and more snobby in my selections. Sadly, my snobby tastes are not always aligned with my pathetic budget. sigh. One day though, I will own a pair of Chrisitan Louboutin's lovelies. They will be the symbol of my femininity, success, and overall ridiculousness!


3 comments:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Ings! You have a pair of sturdy, warm, waterproof winter boots- those arctic boots... remember? Wear those!
ps. you have a problem and need to join a support group or something.
:)

ingy said...

I need something a little more fancy... you know, Warm Chic.

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

ahh. of course.