Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Angioplasty

1. I love my dad immensely. 



2. I miss him greatly.



3. I want him to come home so badly!



Today, Monday, my dad got 3 stents placed in the main arteries of his heart, and a ballon to inflate another. It was a tiring, painful, and most likely very upsetting day for him. Even if it happened to his father and 3 of his younger brothers, I never thought my dad would have a heart attack. My strong energetic dad, the vegetarian marathon runner who never eats fried foods or second helpings, is in the hospital. I'm still very shocked, shocked at how fragile even the strongest people we know can be.  

(sorry mom for taking out my stress on you!) 

2 comments:

Leandra Hallis M.A. said...

Ingrid, I've been meaning to tell you for some time now how much I enjoy your blog- the photos you pick are real gems, and your writing is simple yet poetic. Hope your dad recovers well.

ingy said...

Thanks Leandra! Really means a lot :)