Thursday, February 26, 2009

Toronto 02/20-25/09


This past week I visited Toronto with my boyfriend Benjamin. This was a trip of firsts for me: my first time visiting the city & my first time traveling alone with someone other than a family member. "Firsts" have a way of scaring me, so when I was asked to go, I initially said no... I'm so glad I changed my mind though because all my worries were unfounded. I was welcomed in Benjamin home with open arms and I genuinely had a really amazing time!

On Our Way


Toronto Zoo




Casa Loma


Royal Ontario Museum


CN Tower



Hockey Hall of Fame


Wylie and Cayote


Dexter

...

2 comments:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Hey ings- great pics! congratulations on this 'first' and glad you had a great time... you look great btw... the snow in the background doesn't though...!
:)

Unknown said...

Love the top pix. LOVE LOVE