Saturday, November 1, 2008

*to be continued

Here's what I did during my 1 Week Vacation:

-Got my bangs cut

-Watched hockey with 2 awesome boys

-Practiced driving (still freak out when having to make a left turn at a green light)


-Went running a couple of times

-Cleaned my room

-Went to the gym (only once!) where Cliff got me inspired and excited for Summer ‘09 Road Trips

-Saw Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist, a movie almost as amazing as the company I was in


-Braved a snow storm on 3 hours sleep only to endure painful lasers, all in the name of vanity (& to the detriment of my Visa bill)

-Ate a wonderful vegetarian dinner hosted by the one and only Dr. Bikeo. This is where I met some wonderful people and where something rather remarkable happened: I realized that bananas are not 100% evil



-Tasted my very first pomegranate (and loved it!)


-Thoroughly enjoyed my last day, with the sun as warm as my heart



And now,


1 comment:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

you ate something made with bananas?! wow. did you know you were eating it?!

ps. does that make me the monkey in the picture?