Monday, August 18, 2008

...of this week

Word of the week
Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM): The alleged deity of The Flying Spaghetti Monster theory was first publicly postulated in an open letter to the Kansas School Board during the debates on whether or not to introduce Intelligent Design in to the science curriculum. The FSM is theorized to manipulate observable data such as carbon dating results via 'His' Noodly Appendage. We are also taught that The FSM hates when its subjects do not dress as pirates. FSM followers claim that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s.

Picture os the week




Song of the week

gabriel- lamb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrgghhhhh me be afraid of such a Monster I must continuing my Loating and plundering to make sure the earth dose not destroy itself. I Pirates Life for me :)
(Captin red beard Darren)