Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Budget


Due to some unforeseen expenses this month (a wedding gift & my license plate fees), for the first time in a long time, my bank account went into overdraft today (something I probably shouldn't admit over the Internets!)... and it will stay that way until next paycheck (next week!). I can't have this happen again, so it's official, I need to budget and save. So from now on:

- No more coffee at work (save $2/day!)
- No more fresh flowers for my apartment
- No more lunches (I'm going to have to bring my own)
- No shopping (unless it's for the bare necessities or if I save up for something specific)
- Less frequent visits to my esthetician ... I cannot not see her!!  

It'll do me a lot of good to be less "material" besides, this time I don't have a choice...  

1 comment:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

love it! you can do it! What about those spa visits?? :)