Monday, June 4, 2012

Always Good



Yesterday my friend Tza asked me how I was doing, and I responded with "always good". He then asked me for my secret...

It's true that  I'm super sensitive and, in the moment, I can easily let my feelings get the better of me... but my sadness is always fleeting and I believe that it's this same sensitivity that allows me to be open to a lot of beauty. It's there when I see a couple holding hands on a park bench, when I listen to great song, when I see Moka drooling in her sleep. It's there in that silent moment amongst friends, in my dad's art, in my mom's eyes when she's thinking about her family. Examples are everywhere, endless, and I'll always be good because of it.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The goodness you have in your heart towards other people also helps you feel good. I am so proud of you.
xoxo