Thursday, June 3, 2010

ECG


After receiving my test results, my doctor ordered an ECG (electrocardiogram). I was a little nervous, wondering why I needed one ... are my results bad? The test was scheduled at 8:00 this morning, which meant I had to wake up at 5:30 (not happy about that, being my day off and all). The procedure itself lasted just under an hour and I got to see an ultrasound of my heart (!) and hear it beating (!!). A cardiologist then looked over the results and told me my heart is completely normal. Yay! Nothing to worry about he told me. My only worry then was how I was going to kill 2 hours before my gym class. I ended up wandering around and finally decided to go to Chez Cora and had a second delicious breakfast. Yummy yummy but not the best idea to eat so much before a spin class ...

1 comment:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Yay for a normal heart AND a delicious second breakfast!! :)