Sunday, August 4, 2019

30 Day Challenge (part 2)

18. How you sleep. 

I like (need) a good quality (king size) mattress, down pillows, with fancy sheets and a dark room (black curtains, unplug the alarm clock it's too bright!). I shower before bed, moisturize everything, brush my teeth, floss, and rinse with mouth wash. I always sleep on my stomach (pregnancy was hard!).

I love sleep but since I had my son, sleep has been a challenge. At first, like all new moms, I would just not sleep... For 4 months I didn't sleep (maybe 2 nonconsecutive hours a day big max). Then I started to have panic attacks and sleep was never restful. I'm much better now but nighttime is still hard. I'm often waking up, scared or screaming. I sleep lightly, I feel tired.

But I still love sleep! I anticipate going to bed and love falling asleep. I go to bed early and often have cool dreams. I love sleep but I will never ever sleep in.

No comments: