Monday, July 29, 2019

30 Day Challenge (part 2)

12. What do you think people find annoying about you? 

I have certain issues with food that most people find annoying. Sometimes I'll buy something at the grocery store and the next day I'll just throw it out because I feel like the purchase was a mistake (wasteful eh?). I'm picky and if something seems "off" with my meal I'll lose my appetite and even feel nauseous. I eat super slowly. I dissect my food, especially a sandwich. I'll never ever finish what's on my plate (and if I'm served a soup I'll probably only have a quarter of it).

I won't participate in most conversations in a group setting.

I'm really boring in winter since I'll say no to all outdoor activities. No snowshoeing, skiing, nature walks, skating, playing outside etc etc. A few winters ago some friends went ice fishing... That's a hard no.

I type loudly.

I like to sigh.


No comments: