Thursday, June 30, 2011

Meet Moka

I'm so excited!!

My friend Hugo started feeding a bony homeless kitty, and soon enough, she wouldn't leave! Already having a cat of his own, he needed to find someone to take over and provide a good home for her. He had asked if I knew anyone who could adopt a cat, but I said no. It was only when he asked me a second time that I considered adopting her myself...

So tonight I picked her up! After a few hours of hiding under the couch, she quickly warmed up to her new environment. Thank you Hugo (& Hugo's mom for giving her such a cute name). Meet Moka:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and lovely!!!

GHOB said...

Congratulations, and may your new boss be kind to you -- for do not be deceived, when a cat moves in, it becomes the boss. Moka looks delightful, I wish you many happy hours of snuggles and purrs.