Thursday, June 16, 2011

Goodbye Thursday Spinning

Today I attended my all time favorite lunch time spinning class with my all time favorite instructor J-L. His i-pod wasn't working so he played an old mix where the very last song was James Blunt's Goodbye My Lover. Listening to the song while we were stretching, I felt really really sad because it was quite possibly the last time I could attend the class. I finally got myself a respectable 9-5/Mon-Fri job which I start on June 27th! Though I'm relieved to be moving up at The Bank, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to go to the gym during my lunch hour anymore :( I actually felt like I was saying goodbye to a lover, someone who had consistently made me feel great no matter what. I'm going to miss that class so so much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although you might not be able to attend your all time favorite spinning class anymore, I am sure you will always remember all the good time that you have had in that spinning class. All these memories will stay with you forever. This is the most precious!

Congratulations to you on finding a new job and being able to move up at the Bank!