Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A to Z

I got My ABC's from a cool Blog Sybs found.

A. Age: 28

B. Bed Size: Single

C. Chore You Dislike: Doing the dishes (but I love loading the dish washer!)

D. Dogs: I love all animals

E. Essential Start to Your Day: Fresh coffee

F. Favorite Color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: Gold

H. Height: 5'4

I. Instruments You Play(ed): recorder, piano, guitar

J. Job Title: Fraud Response Agent

K. Kids: Can't wait to be a mommy

L. Live: Montreal Quebec Canada

M. Mom’s Name: Naznin

N. Nicknames: Ingy & Ings are the most used, but my favorite is when mom calls me Amour

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Once when I had pneumonia

P. Pet Peeves: When people say they like winter

Q. Quote from a Movie: "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" When Harry Met Sally

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Older twin sisters

T. Time You Wake Up: 6:30am

U. Underwear: Needs to be black

V. Veggies You Don’t Like: Old or overcooked veggies

W. What Makes You Run Late: Figuring out what to wear

X. X-Rays You’ve Had: My chest and lungs have been X-rayed too many many times to count

Y. Yummy Food You Make: Macaroni Casserole à la Ingy

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Animals should never be put is zoos


What are your ABC's?

No comments: