Friday, April 1, 2011

Angry!!!


Augh, I'm so angry!!! Why?:

1. I found out today that I have to work Easter Friday which means that I can't got to New York with Sybs and S. Sorry :(

2. We also got our new schedules today, and for two long months I'll be working 9-5 with Tuesday Wednesday as my weekend... I'm upset that after 3 long years, I can't even get to have Thursdays off to attend J-L's class at the gym.

With every set back like 1 & 2, I'm reminded about how foolish I have been: I was dating someone that manipulated me into giving up an excellent job. He got a job in the same department, but mine was a better position (that would have probably let me go spinning at lunch!). He threatened that he would make my life miserable if I took the job so I didn't...

I'm so angry. I'm so sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too discouraged and upset right away. Try to look further. There is always a solution to everything.

Miracles will usually be given to people with good patience.

Everyone has had bad experiences. This is what provides significance to life. We should use them as a motivation to make ourselves better.

Remember: "The small distress is equal to the drive!"

You are a very nice girl with a good heart.

Therefore: "The kind-hearted will receive good blessings!"

Hope you feel better soon!

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

#1- :(

#3- At least you realized (relatively) quickly the kind of person he was and ended it. You should be proud of that. You also learned a lot from that relationship- like what to look out for, what to avoid, how to stand up for yourself...

ingy said...

I don't know how abusers can live with themselves.