Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 20 & 21


How important you think education is.

Personally, I consider myself very fortunate to have gotten a great University education. It allowed me to learn so much about myself and gain confidence in the process; however, the term education encompasses more than just getting a degree. It means learning, exploring, experiencing, making mistakes, pushing yourself, growing and evolving. So yes, I believe that getting an education, in all of its different forms, and continuing to learn is extremely important!



One of your favorite shows

One of my favorite shows is Top Chef!! It's a reality show (on the Food Network) that puts its contestants through culinary challenges, after which their dishes are judged by some of the best chefs (or guests) from around the world. Here's a clip from one of the best episodes ;)


3 comments:

T said...

Couldn't agree with you more about education and learning being a life-long process. In fact, just today, I learned how funny a cat with glasses can be. :)

--

The muppets on Top Chef really was the best thing ever. Mike was flipping the fuck out! And while Telly is a pretty low-energy muppet, Elmo and Cookie Monster are just too cool for school!

ingy said...

"... It definitely, it not quite cookie." CLASSIC!!

T said...

One more comment on this entry: That cat wearing glasses tickles me in ways... :)