Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day Off

My day started off with a trip to the dentist- my first in 3 years! To my defence, I avoided going only because I didn't have insurance until very recently. No worries, it turns out I only have two cavities... I then accompanied my mom to her work (more like she worked and I shopped around until she finished!).

We then went to the SPCA in hopes of adopting a kitty. Trouble was, I became instantly very sad seeing all those cats in their cages. Wanting to take all of them home, we left empty handed. How can anyone choose? I was particularly fond of a little white one with a tuff of grey on its head. I was petting him through the little holes in his cage when some woman told me off! Apparently "it's prohibited to touch the animals" ... !! Anyways, it was an experience that left me with a sad lump in my throat.

No comments: