Wednesday, May 19, 2010

VACATION part 3

Already Wednesday, already half-way thought this precious vacation of mine. Today I went grocery shopping, went for a walk, made a dessert (my world famous chocolate cream cheese pie!), cleaned the kitchen, ate too much while in the kitchen, watched The Hills, The Dog Whisperer and the second half of the movie Two Lovers, ate some more, watch some more TV, and now I'm worried that I'm wasting my time off! I should be doing something productive with my time, reading, strategizing, looking, moving, planning, having fun, doing everything I can to find a better job and get my mind off my current one. It's too late. I'm panicking already. I can't help but think about work and how I have to be back there in less time than the blink of time that has already passed. What a depressing thought.

1 comment:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Don't think/worry your vacation away!
It only takes a day to get tons done....