Friday, January 22, 2010

Project Room

This "weekend" I had 3 days off which made me very happy indeed!

Wednesday, Day 1: Went to


with papa to buy my new desk, rearranged my room (and made the biggest mess) to make it fit, and went to see


in 3D (& beyond!)...


A very fun day minus T getting a parking ticket and some missing cheesy garlic bread...

Thursday, Day 2: Had the most typical type of day which involved going to the gym, visiting the spa for some much needed beautification, buying lunch, a little shopping before taking the rush hour bus home, and finally some more cleaning/organizing of my room.

Friday, Day 3: Last day to finish up Project Room before my week starts, yet I managed to fit in another workout, a heated lunch, and some shopping for desk related things!

Remember the before, now here's the result:


And now, I need some

5 comments:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Wow!! Love the new desk... so clean! Where are all the shoes??
Sucks about the parking ticket :(

ingy said...

Under my amazing new desk!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Won't recognize the place when I get back.Good job!
Sorry about the parking ticket.

Naznin said...

Anonymous is me!In case you did not know.
Mom!

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

"Anonymous is me"... that's too funny!!
:)