Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good Luck Mom!!

Tomorrow my mommy leaves for a three month long trip to Africa. With Terre Sans Frontierès, she'll be working for 6 weeks in the Mawenzi Hospital in Moshi, a small town in Tanzania.



 The rest will be spent traveling: hiking Mount Kilimanjaro, venturing to Zanzibar, going on a safari, visiting my aunt Ferri in Seychelles, & her aunt Nimira in Nairobi Kenya, and lots more adventures! Mom, I admire your courage, willingness to help others, and sense of adventure. Papa and I are going to miss you!! Good luck :D 


1 comment:

Naznin said...

Thank you Ingrid. I love you,sybil,vanessa and papa more than anything else in this world.You are the blood that flows through my veins and you all are the ones that gives me the courage and strength to fullfill my dreams.
I will be thinking of you all everyday.
Love,
momxxxxx