Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Off

Having some time owing at my disposal, I decided to take the day off today. I woke up too early, eager to experience a Monday of freedom. I went to the gym but had to avoid friends and regular gym chit-chat because I was on a tight schedule: rush rush rush home to commence the preparation of the the arrival of a highly anticipated new desk!! I'll be placing the new desk next to the current one to make one long amazing workspace. As you can see I have a lot of clutter (shoes) that needs to be organized:


So I got home, ate lunch, took a (too long) shower, helped make supper and dessert, watched Oprah (don't drive and use your cell phone at the same time!), washed my gym clothes, ate supper, ... and now I'm too tired to organize/rearrange my room.

I'm getting the desk on Wednesday so there's still time... Stay tuned, I'll be posting the “after” shot soon!

2 comments:

andru said...

very productive day! "e high five"

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see it!
:)