Monday, November 16, 2009

Top Chef



I'm not really a TV kind of person. I'll watch sporting events or the occasional talk show*, but I really don't have that much patience for anything else... I can hardly sit through a movie (no matter how good) without getting antsy; in fact, the last movie I saw was Star Trek... back in May! This is why I am so surprised about the grip that this one particular series has on me. It's called Top Chef and it's my secret addiction. Top Chef is a reality show on The Food Network that has chefs from around the world living together and all competing for the tittle of Top Chef (and $125 000). To win, the chefs must prove themselves worthy by not failing the week's culinary challenge. One chef gets booted off every episode, and I look forward to seeing who it is all week long. This season of Top Chef falls on a Monday (today!!) at 9:00pm. Unfortunately I miss it because of work, but I can watch the rerun at 1:00am... a little late, but the show has such a hold on me that I don't mind staying up... Yup, it's that good, can't wait!

* & my guilty pleasures... The Hills & The City

No comments: