Saturday, November 7, 2009

This Is Why You're Fat

I've been feeling fat lately :( I can contribute this feeling to a lot of different factors. Mainly my job is SUPER sedentary and what makes things worse is that ever since I started this shift of 1:00 to 9:00, I have stopped almost all physical activity (I only go to the gym once a week!). I have also been going through some emotionally challenging times... and I tend to eat my emotions, and it's never the healthy choices. Cheeses and cashews, chocolates and baked goods, breads and pastas, for the last 6 weeks I've been eating it all without a second thought. I came across a lovely website the other day called This is why you're fat that somehow made me feel better about my debaucheries and made me appreciate my vegetarian lifestyle that much more. That being said, here are a few of my favorites:

Mega double stuff Oreo  


Donut fries


Vanilla ice cream with raspberries and blueberries between two chocolate brownies

2 comments:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

you're stealing all my blog ideas! I've been meaning to blog about this for a while!!

ingy said...

I thought you would like it!