Monday, June 29, 2009

Mon père








This time last week, it was father's day. My present was a tie- a typical gift for a not so typical father. That Sunday morning he picked me up, and being in unfamiliar territory, crossed an intersection thinking that everybody had stop signs and a car almost hit the driver's side of the car... We came home and I went to bed, woke up, and went to work. When I got home he was asleep and father's day had passed. That night I was sad because I wished I could have done more for him, say more to him, spend more time with him. What if that car hit him that morning? I don't want to imagine... It is his presence and energy that fill the rooms of this house and I'm lucky to have such a unique and great father. I can only wish to be more like him.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merci PitPit! Tres cool la typographie et le texte m'a fait prendre conscience de donner toujours le meilleur de ce que j'ai quand tu es la. Quant a l'incident, a quelle intersection etions-nous?
Encore merci d'etre ma fille1 Tu sais que je t'aime!
Claude!