Wednesday, June 10, 2009

22 Questions

I came across a fun tag going around in the Blog community from a friend of a friend's blog. Once tagged, the idea is to answer these 22 questions and then tag 8 more fellow bloggers... I want to take part too (without the tagging part)!

1. What is your current obsession?
This is going to sound narcissistic, but my current obsession is with my hair and the resent, yet ongoing, battle I'm having with split ends. The super fancy French hair mask I'm using is definitely improving the condition of my hair, but I'm still finding a few pesky split ends...

2. What is your weirdest obsession?
I have a weird obsession with the dish washer. I love to be in charge of loading it and I get a thrill from starting it... I also get terribly annoyed when the dishwasher is full and nobody has bothered to start it!



3. What do you see outside your window?
I see my backyard: two trees, a pool, a cabana, lots of different plants & flowers in the garden, and the townhouses behind our fence.

4. What is your favourite color?
I love the colour green because it represents nature, growth, and essentially life.



5. What is your weakness?
I have a weakness for chocolate and eat it almost everyday.



6. What animal would you be?
If I could be an animal, I would be a wild horse. So majestic and strong, truly a beautiful animal.



7. What would you like to learn how to do?
I would like to learn how to play the piano.



8. What do you want to never happen in life?
I don't want someone I love to suffer.

9. What is on your bedside table?
A reading lamp, an alarm clock, a pen & paper, a kleenex box and a couple of books.

10. What's the last thing you bought?
Another pair of shoes! I promise my last one though...

11. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
N/A

12. What was your favourite children's book?
La bavarde- An old french fable that my dad used to read to us before bed.

13. Who do you want to meet in person?
My Nanima, Zera

14. What did you want to be as a child?
I always wanted to be a hairdresser or a secretary (typical lady roles).



5. What did you dream about last night?
Last night I was too tired to dream.

16. Which to you prefer, day or night?
Nighttime- it's her moon and stars that watch over me when I sleep.



17. What's your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
The Diesel jeans (Matics) that Benjamin found for me.

18. What's your plan for tomorrow?
I plan to work :(

19. What would you like to get your hands on right now?
A winning lottery ticket.

20. What is your must-have of the moment?
See #19

21. What's your favourite tea flavour?
I prefer iced tea.



22. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
I would go back in time and save my Poopy Spooky from drowning. I loved my cat with all my heart...


2 comments:

Sybil Hebert, RD said...

this is great... as are all your posts!!
Nanima? grandmother in gujarati?

Anonymous said...

In regards to your "weirdest obsession" could it be that they want YOU to start the dish washer when it is full b/c they know you love to do it?
Nanima is gujarati for maternal grandmother. Dadima is paternal grandma.
Naznin.