Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!



I usually spend New Year’s Eve at home in bed daydreaming of the upcoming year’s possibilities. This year, New Year’s Eve was a little different. I had to work until 12:30am... but it was still really special. After work I got to toast the New Year with new friends, and spend the night with someone very close to my heart. At midnight, though I may not have been comfy in my bed, I was still daydreaming of 2009 and wondering what surprises the upcoming year will bring. It’s hard for me to foresee what will transpire in 2009, but riding the bus home this morning, with the sun shining super bright, I couldn’t stop smiling thinking about the promise and excitement hidden behind 2009’s uncertainty.

Pictures from bus ride home this morning: a cold and crispy -29C


No comments: