Thursday, June 5, 2008

4th 5th 4th 5th ….


I feel pretty happy right now. These past 2 days have been really great: amazingly nice weather (perfect cloud to sun ratio, super warm but not uncomfortable because of a cool breeze) and lots of time spent with some REALLY amazing people. I would like to wake up tomorrow and it magically be Wednesday the 4th again, followed by Thursday and then back to Wednesday and so on… like in Groundhog Day but with 2 days on repeat instead of only one. Can someone somewhere out there pull some strings with the Day Making People for me… please?!

5 comments:

Naznin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sybil Hebert, RD said...

I'll see what I can do!
Glad to hear you're happy!

ingy said...

... It's Sunday... It's ok, still happy. Thanks for trying though!!

Anonymous said...

Well awesome that you had a good time good news is that tomorrow is your Friday :) (and ps your a pretty amazing person too :) )

Anonymous said...

Darren